Imagine Yourself on Campus…
What does the University of Mississippi offer you?
- An award-winning campus set in a city known for its literary and music culture.
- A top-tier education at an affordable price.
- A nurturing and vibrant, yet safe environment.
- Welcoming, friendly, safe and scenic.
- Tropical, yet temperate, climate.
- Affectionately known as Ole Miss.
- And that is just the beginning…
Rankings and Accolades
- Top University in the USA by The Fiske Guide to Colleges and Universities in the USA
- Top 20 Best College Buys in the USA by Forbes
- Top 10 ranking for Accountancy Programs by Public Accounting Report
- Outstanding School of Business by U.S. News and World Report
- Top 10 Safest Campuses in the Nation by TheDailyBeast.com
- The Safest Campus in SEC by StateUniversity.com
- Most Beautiful Campus by Newsweek
- #2 in the Top 10 College Towns in USA by Livability.com
- Coolest College Town by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- Featured in “The Blind Side” (with Sandra Bullock), and “The Help“
- Total enrollment: 21,000
- International enrollment: 4%
- More than 90 countries represented (2013)
First Hand Accounts of International Students about the University of Mississippi
- Adbanke “Buki” Alabi (Nigeria)
- Vijay Jupally (India)
- Nadia Kholomeydik (Russia)
- Ching Hsuan Lin (Taiwan)
- Jonathan Neshena (Zimbabwe)
- Hamzeh Omari (Jordan)
- Soledada Podlipnik (Chile)