skip to main content
OGE – Office of International Programs
University of Mississippi

Getting Your Visa

Applying for your visa

Traveling is essential for all international faculty and scholars. Whether you are a newly admitted research scholar who is traveling to the U.S. for the first time, or a current international employee who would like to travel abroad for a short visit, we’re here to help you become familiar with important immigration regulations that pertain to your particular case.

Parking lot

Getting a J-1 Visa

Getting an H-1B Visa

Getting an O-1 or TN Visa