The University of Mississippi offers some 200 undergraduate and graduate academic programs via its 10 colleges and schools at its main Oxford campus. Our diverse academic disciplines emphasize intellectual depth, cultural breadth, and independence of mind.
Full listing of Undergraduate Degree Programs
Full listing of Graduate Degree Programs
The University of Mississippi’s Colleges and Schools – Main Oxford Campus
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Accountancy
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Journalism and New Media
- School of Law
- School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School
The University Medical Center (UMC) – Jackson Campus
- School of Dentistry
- School of Health Related Professions
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing (with a satellite unit at the main campus in Oxford)
- School of Graduate Studies in the Health Sciences
- UMC comprises five schools and is located in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Admission to UMC programs are handled by UMC. For more information on UMC programs, please contact UMC directly.